Full Stack Developer
Hello, My name is Andrea, and I am a full stack developer based in Albania. My background in building web applications, writing bots and scripts has helped me sharpen my skills and improving my work.
My journey started when I was 7 years old from the passion and curiosity I had for computers and technology. This passion has grown much bigger over the years and I am always eager to learn new exciting technologies or grow my skillset through programming challenges. I enjoy improving my existing projects, mastering a new programming language, contributing in open source projects in Github or deepening my knowledge in Python.
If I’m not coding, I read fan-fiction books and take care of my dog.
Created a python scraper to pull data from latest sec filings. Parsed the data and extracted the fields client wanted. Parsed Data is then send to telegram via an bot.
- Scraped latest sec filings
- Parsed filings
- Telegram Bot
Reddit Post Scraper & Parser
Scraping reddits posts and parsing using user defined keywords. Web Interface so users can configure the scraper.
- SocketIO Implementation
- Web Notifications Push
- Title and Description Filtering
- Configured through UI
Yellowpages Listing Scraping
Using python to scrape yellowpages and split the result in excel files.
The field scraped consist of name, website, facebook profile, email, Cel number, city, state and zip code.
- Excel Automation for data separation
- Total data scraped: 300,124
- Duplicate data filtering
Simulating network load
Client company needed a way to test their platform architecture in case of internet problems, lantacy etc.
My solution was to use Toxiyproxy for simulating timeout, down latency etc.
- Setting up dockers containers for mysql and website
- Testing down network condition.
- Testing lantacy and timeout condition.
- Testing mysql delay condition
SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Deployment:Linux, Docker, KVM, Git
- Knowledge:Rest API, SEO, Testing, Automation, Nginx
- Interests:Meeting new people; Traveling; Playing chess, Reading source code, Reading books
Hard & Soft
Feb. 2016 - July. 2016
- Repairing computers
- Installing OS
- Upgrading hardware (RAM, CPU, HDD)
- Changing broken components (PSU, Laptop Screen, motherboard)
- Recovering Data
Sept. 2016 - Present
Full Stack Developer
- Web Developer
- Writing licensing solution (PHP)
- Fixing and modifying wordpress plugins
- Integrating API on Wordpress
- Python Developer
- Writting scrapers (Selenium, scrapy, asyncio, requests)
- REST API Implementation (Twilio API, Google API)
- Workflow automation, Unit testing and logging
- Website creation using flask for backend
- Data processing
- Deploying projects using docker and git (version control system)
Sali Ceka, Proffesional College
System Maintenance, Majors (Computer Science)
Aleksander Xhuvani, Bachelor Degree
Technology Of Information And Communicatio, Majors (Computer Science)
References available upon request
In this tutorial, we are going to go through about how to setup Nginx reverse proxy with python flask and uwsgi.